|You don't have to live with the stress of worrying about the future. At the Law Offices of Robert H. Fortunate in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan, we provide comprehensive legal, financial, health care and disability planning services. Together, we'll evaluate your situation, identify solutions and provide you with peace of mind.
Attorney Robert H. Fortunate and our office staff serve individuals, families and small business owners in the eastern suburbs of Detroit. Examples of the planning services we provide include:
- Drafting wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney and patient advocate designations
- Helping the elderly protect their assets from the high cost of nursing home or long-term care
- Representing people who need to be appointed the guardian and/or conservator of an elderly parent or disabled adult child
- Advising people who have been named the administrator of a family member's will in Michigan
- Representing administrators or beneficiaries in probate litigation such as will contests
- Helping car accident victims obtain full compensation for their injuries
- Appealing denied Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims
- Helping small business owners organize their businesses and plan for the next generation of ownership
With nearly 30 years of legal experience, attorney Robert H. Fortunate can help you navigate the complicated financial, health care, legal and tax issues that can arise when planning for the future. We offer a free lawyer consultation to discuss your situation.
Learn more about our Grosse Pointe Woods law firm.
Legal matters, estate planning, elder care, probate, and most other legal matters, often occur during difficult and stressful times.
Robert H. Fortunate
Attorney At Law
Attorney Robert Fortunate has the experience to evaluate your situation, find solutions, and provide you with peace of mind. Every client receives personalized and professional attention from the start of their matter to completion.